Thursday, November 21, 2013

I AM Ready, Willing…and Able! and more…

Enjoy the gift of today. Let the posts below challenge, inspire, and spark something inside of you.

I AM Ready, Willing…and Able! and more…


 

I AM Ready, Willing…and Able!

by Robin Lee

People from all over the world call me with physical and emotional ailments, asking me to find the root or cause of their issues and what they need to do to help support their bodies to return to a place of balance.

When I begin a session with a client, I assume the very best and that all is good with the person I am working with. When I say, "all is good," I mean that I assume everything is functioning as best as it can, given how the client is currently caring for him/herself. I never look at someone as sick, ill, or broken.

Our bodies are incredibly resilient, patient, and ever so forgiving.

I find that people seem to jump into a pretty fearful mentality quickly when it comes to their body and health.

I love to remind people that when health concerns develop, our bodies have been speaking to us for quite some time, and it's fair to assume that we have simply forgotten to listen, so our bodies begin to speak a little bit louder over time to get our attention.

...

Read the whole entry »

     

 

3 Things to Do (and Not Do) When You're Too Afraid to Call the Doctor

by Bex Borucki

I found a painful lump under my right arm last week, so I did what any responsible, intelligent mother-of-four who is in the business of teaching self-care would do. I ignored it.

My business is one of self-love. Fitness, yoga, meditation, clean eating—my daily practice not only includes honoring myself with healthy action, but I also preach these non-negotiables to the thousands who follow me online. I don't mess around with what goes into my body, so why did I freeze and do nothing when I found something in there that shouldn't have been?

The simple answer is fear, which gives way to the simple question, "What was I afraid of?" Maybe it's obvious, and I was just afraid of being sick. Maybe I was afraid of the change that an illness would bring.

Whatever the fear was, it was certainly doing its job. It had paralyzed me into total inaction. I didn't even give my lump the courtesy of a scribble on my to-do list.

I become most articulate and convincing when I'm...

Read the whole entry »

     

 

10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You

by Positively Positive

If your dog could talk, what would he/she say? Find out here! Get your tissues out.

     

 

50 Inspiring Children's Books with a Positive Message

by Positively Positive

A MUST HAVE list of 50 Inspiring Children's Books!

     

 

More Recent Articles

 




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment